Blackjack online casino is one of the few games you will find over 900 gameplays you can enjoy. The game comes in different variations, with each having substantial cash rewards. Frankly, gamblers from numerous countries around the world don’t have to go to brick and mortar casinos any more to play blackjack.
Similarly, Indian punters have an opportunity to enjoy the game while they earn cash. By joining Spin Casino or Betway, their dreams can become true while they sit at home; thanks to the massive bonuses and other promotional giveaways they will be receiving to boost their morale and winnings.
Is the site you use to play blackjack online casino doing the needful to acknowledge your presence? Are you an Indian wishing to play blackjack for real money but don’t know where to start? Well, if the questions hit you, we have some good news for you. We want to uncover the platforms that will value and walk with you every step of playing blackjack online casino games. Additionally, we are dying to help you become a pro blackjack gambler. Therefore, rest your worries and pick a gaming site below as you brace to learn something new.
|Spin Casino||₹100000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Jackpotcity||₹160000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Betway||₹60000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Royal Panda||₹10000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Lucky Days||₹100000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Yeti Casino||₹24000 Bonus||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||₹10000 Bonus||Play Now|
|22Bet||₹25000 Bonus||Play Now|
Blackjack Online Casino Gameplay
First, you must understand that blackjack is a card game and its goal is you get a total card value of 21 or something close to 21 without going over. Cards’ number 2 to 10 are worth their respective numeric value. The face cards (King, Queen, and Jack) are worth 10, while an Ace is worth 1 or 11. There are two versions to this gameplay, virtual and live dealer blackjack. Nevertheless, in both, if the player or the dealer goes over 21, they bust and lose the game.
Starting off the game, players receive two cards facing up. The dealer also picks two cards, but one faces down while the other faces up. From there, you should analyze the hand values of all the cards on the table before requesting for a third card. Be careful since asking for the third card may cause you to bust.
After all the players make their decisions on whether to ask for a third card or not, the dealer will then reveal his or her face-down card. The player whose card value is closest to 21 carries the day and receives a payout, depending on the type of bet.
5 Popular Blackjack casino games
- Blackjack Surrender: This game allows a player to surrender after the dealing of the first two cards. Whenever such an action is taken, the player receives back half of his/her stake.
- Atlantic City: This game allows the dealer of the game to look if they have a blackjack and stand on 17. Similarly, the players have the privilege to split their cards up to three times.
- Perfect Blackjack: This game permits placing a side bet whenever a player or both the dealer and the player are dealt a pair (2 similar cards/ cards in the same suit).
- European Blackjack: This game uses two decks. Players can only double down if their hand is 9, 10, or 11, unlike in the American Blackjack.
- Blackjack Switch: This game permits playing two hands at the same time and switching the top card from each hand after the dealing of the first four cards. Nevertheless, the gameplay has a Super Match side bet that pays whenever the first four cards contain three of a kind, a pair, or two pairs.
Live Dealer Blackjack Games
If you love the land-based setup of casino games, the live dealer blackjack games will blow your mind by how much you can do without moving an inch. Ideally, these games take place on an online interface but have a physical overseer called a live dealer. The work of the overseer is to deal cards and issue instructions throughout the gaming sessions.
And as luck would have it, you will be able to interact with him or her via the webcam of your desktop. Still, you will see all the happenings of the game, thanks to multiple angled cameras around the blackjack table. If you are to play with a mobile phone, the experience will be the same, as long as you sign up with Royal Panda or Fun88 Casino.
Can a punter be arrested for playing Blackjack Online Casino in India?
Indian casino gambling rules date from 1869 and don’t explicitly outline online casino gaming to be illegal. Nevertheless, the guidelines prohibit owing, operating, playing, or wagering in any land-based casino within India. As a result, you can wager in offshore online casinos provided they are legit and facilitate transacting cash in rupees.
Where to Play Blackjack Casino Games?
Leo Vegas Casino
LeoVegas has its license from the UK Gambling Commission. It uses SSL security features and a 2048-bit coding system. Additionally, it has a user-friendly desktop interface and a mobile app compatible with Android, Windows, and iOS devices.
The site offers new players a matching 100% welcome bonus of up to 10,000 rupees on the first deposit. It again gives out reload bonuses and a loyalty program to its regular customers. Making deposits is free, and you can get assistance on the site 24/7 via email, live chat, and phone call. Click here to play with LeoVegas!
Fun88 Casino offers an excellent loyalty program and jaw-dropping bonuses occasionally. Its mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS devices. The site supports transacting cash in rupees, and you can wager with Cryptocurrencies such as Dash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Fun88 Casino’s offers 10% Cashback Bonus, up to INR 8,000 every week and 300% Deposit Bonus for Casino games. It also provides 130% Deposit Bonus for Sports.. The site permits transacting in many e-wallets, and its customer support team is reachable via email and live chat.
Betway Casino utilizes the latest SSL security features to encrypt data. The site is audited by the eCOGRA and gives new gamers a 100% welcome bonus of up to 60,000 on their first deposit. It again offers a second deposit bonus of 25% and 50% on the third one.
Depositing cash in Betway Casino is free, and you can transact directly using rupees. Still, the site has a mobile app compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows devices. The customer support team is available 24/7 and reachable via email, phone call, and live chat. Click here to play with Betway Casino!
Royal Panda has a loyalty program and offers no-deposit bonuses and other freebies. Its mobile app works with Windows, Android, and iOS. The site’s customer support team is reachable via email and live chat.
Royal Panda offers a welcome bonus of 100% match of up to 10,000 rupees on the first deposit and a 50% reload bonus of up to 11,000 rupees weekly. It again allows wagering in rupees and supports transacting with numerous online platforms. The minimum you can deposit is 1000 rupees or an equivalent of $15. Click here to play with Royal Panda!
22Bet Casino has a mobile app that is available for Windows, iOS, and Android devices. The site is accessible in the Hindi language and supports transacting cash in rupees. Still, gamers can wager using Cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Bitcoin.
The site gives new punters a 100% welcome bonus of up to 25,000 rupees on their first deposit upon signup. Loading cash into the gaming wallet is FREE, and you can use online platforms to transact funds. Also, you can get assistance 24/7 via email. Click here to Play with 22Bet!
Deposit Methods in Blackjack Online Games
Unfortunately, with over a hundred online transacting options, not all operate in India. This means you may be unable to deposit or withdraw cash if you pick the wrong platform. Therefore, for you to be on the safe side, you should transact with Skrill, Sofort, Giropay, Trustly, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, iDeal, MasterCard, AstroPay, Qiwi, Neteller, EntroPay, Paysafecard, Interac, Visa Electron, Maestro, Ecobanq, and Neosurf. In the same breath, you can use credit or debit cards, wire bank transfer, or Cryptocurrencies (where applicable) as alternatives.
Tips for Playing Blackjack Online Games
- Choose the right site:- Frankly, there are hundreds of platforms you can play blackjack online casino. However, not all of them are legit and transparent. Also, a majority don’t offer freebies to help you place risk-free wagers. In respect to that, go for sites with reasonable bonuses, low wager requirements, promotions, and loyalty programs like LeoVegas and Royal Panda. Achieving that will bootstrap you to wager even when you don’t have real cash in your gaming wallet.
- Card counting:- Although counting cards in an online blackjack game is difficult, when done correctly, it can help you lower the house edge. This is a skill you may need to learn from an experienced player or on your own by playing loads of free blackjack games.
- Always split Aces and 8s:- Ideally, a pair of 8s has a card value of 16, which is not that good. But if you spit it, you will now be eying for a face card for a chance to win. Again, if you get a 1, 2, or 3 after splitting, you will still have a choice to request for a third card hence boosting your chances to win. In the same degree, a pair of Aces has a card value of 2 or 12, which isn’t friendly to earn cash. Therefore, if you split it, you will have a card value of 11 or 1, and you can then request to be dealt cards, with the hopes of getting a 7s, 8s, 9s, or 10s.
- Wager only half of your stack:- Greedy players often lose their money by betting their entire stack at once. So, to be on the safe side, be realistic, and divide your stack into two.
- Manage your bankroll:- Reckless wagering is a backbone breaker for any player. Setting limits on how much you spend playing will come in handy to help you have some money for the next game.
Blackjack Online Terminologies
Upcard: The card facing up that belongs to the dealer.
Hole Card: The card you leave facing down once you decide how to play.
First Base: This is the gambler on the immediate left hand of the dealer who receives cards first.
Blackjack: This includes having a hand with one card being an Ace and the other one a face value of 10.
Basic Strategy Edge (BSE): This means you can get better odds using basic strategy.
Late Surrender (LSR): This means you can surrender your hand when the dealer gets a blackjack (21).
Soft 17: This is a hand where one of the two cards is an Ace.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now you have all the information you need to play effectively. The crux of the matter as far as gaining experience is concerned is you create a gaming account today and start playing the free blackjack games first. In a couple of days, you will have an in-depth understanding of the drills to play for real cash. Consequently, if you become a regular gambler, be sure to get freebies that amount to thousands of rupees over time.