Blackjack is one of the casino table games that everyone learns how to play rather quickly. It is considered to be one of the most popular table games simply due to the straightforward rules and quick games in general.
If you have never played Blackjack before, you may be wondering what makes it so special. To make your life easier, we will go over everything you need to know about Blackjack and perhaps make you fall in love with it too!
For all of you who are already familiar with Blackjack, feel free to click here and register at Royal Panda casino, or simply go ahead and check our top five casinos below.
|Spin Casino||₹100000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Jackpotcity||₹160000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Betway||₹60000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Royal Panda||₹10000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Lucky Days||₹100000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Yeti Casino||₹24000 Bonus||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||₹10000 Bonus||Play Now|
|22Bet||₹25000 Bonus||Play Now|
What Is Blackjack?
Blackjack is an entertaining table game that roots back to the 1760s in France. Back then, Blackjack was better known as Vingt Et Un, which stands for 21 in French. Even today, there are people who call it by the number Twenty-One, however, nearly all online casinos will represent it as Blackjack only.
While Blackjack seems like a very simple game, there are players out there who know how to mathematically play a perfect game.
Knowing how to do this can entirely turn the game in that player’s favor, therefore, you should try to learn all there is about it before you decide to play with professionals betting big amounts of money.
How To Play Blackjack At An Online Casino?
- Step 1: To begin your Blackjack adventure, the first you need to do is find an online casino where you wish to play. Make sure to pick either one of the casinos we recommend in this article, or look for other trustworthy casinos that feature licenses.
- Step 2: After you have selected the casino to play on, the next thing you have to do is create an account. This process usually does not take longer than five minutes and all you have to do is fill out the required personal details such as your email address, password, your name, and username.
- Step 3: Now that you have finally managed to create your account, you will have to verify it in order to activate it. The verification process is an important thing as it will allow you to start playing once it is done.
- Step 4: Once your account is verified, you will be sent to the homepage. In this step, you should go ahead and check for welcome bonuses and wagering requirements. Most casinos will offer you a lovely welcome bonus after your first deposit so make sure to get your payment details ready!
- Step 5: Select one of the payment methods offered by the casino you play on and make the first deposit that will make you eligible for the welcome bonus.
- Step 6: Now that you have your money, you are finally able to select your favorite Blackjack version and show them all how to play like a professional! Make your first bet and see where it takes you!
Rules Of Blackjack
Now that you know how to start playing, we shall go over the rules of the game to get you ready. While the game itself may seem simple, there are some rules you may need to know. Played with a standard 52 playing card deck or more depending on the variant of Blackjack you choose.
There are two key things you need to know, the flow of the game itself and the plays you can make in the game itself. Firstly we will cover the flow of the game, with the aim of getting cards in your hand that is as close as possible to 21, or 21 exactly without going over.
- The first step in the game is placing your bet, depending on where or how you play the allowed bets may vary.
- After this, the dealer will shuffle the deck and begin to deal out cards, one each face up going clockwise around the table and one to the dealer themselves.
- They will do this a second time with the second card going to themselves placed face down.
- When all cards have been dealt, the game begins and each player will be asked if they wish to ‘’Stand’’ and keep the hand they have, or take another card by selecting “Hit” which can be done more than once.
- Once all players have taken their turns, all those who remain who have not gone “Bust” with their total going over 21.
- The Dealer will reveal their face down card, if the total is under 17, they must take another until that total is over 17.
- At this point, the winner of the bet is the player that is closest or at 21. Whoever wins will receive the bets placed by each player, if the dealer wins then all bets return to the house.
There are also some rules around certain cards and combinations that you should know.
Card and betting rules
For example, the Ace counts both as 1 and 11 depending on the player’s choice, meaning if the 11 would put you over 21 you can choose to count it as only a 1. There is also an option to split your hand into two should your first two cards be of the same denomination, such as kings or fives.
Outside of this, there are also chances for you to place down additional bets or double your original bet. If your original two cards equal 9, 10, or 11 you have the option to double your bet on your turn, you will receive one additional card face down that will not be revealed till the end and no chance for additional cards.
Online Casinos That Feature Blackjack Games
Being one of the most popular table games of all time, Blackjack can be found in all online casinos out there. Just for you, we have made a list of the best online casinos where you can play Blackjack in India. The following casinos are 100% fair and trustworthy, they are licensed and thousands of players play on them each day.
Different Types Of Blackjack
There are many different styles of Blackjack available in casinos, some even hosting their own unique variants. Below we will list some of the most common variants you can find in most online casinos.
Played with a single 52 card deck, Classic Blackjack is an unaltered variant of the game, following all of the rules laid out above, perhaps with its own graphical twist in certain casinos when playing Online.
Free Bet Blackjack
Free Bet Blackjack is similar to the Classic game but offers a unique betting option. When a player splits or doubles their bet, they do not place down any additional money. Instead, the house provides the additional bet. This means you do not have to risk any additional money but get the same winnings.
Moreover, have a quick glance at Top free blackjack games that Indian gamblers can play!
Speed Blackjack offers a fast-paced option for those of you who know the game well and want to experience a more intense game. With almost all of the same Classic rules, this game’s main feature is the order of cards being dealt after the initial handout.
Meaning that you have to be fast to get your cards or you will lose your chance. The game itself moves a lot faster than the traditional option, with games going almost twice as fast.
For those who know the game well and are particularly skilled, this can mean making your money at double the rate you normally would, as long as you can handle the faster pace.
Infinite Blackjack is a unique offering that allows for an almost unlimited number of players in each game. With a mix of live and virtual cards and a low bet limit, it allows players to choose how to play once their initial 2 card hand is dealt.
It follows traditional rules outside of the cards themselves which are split between the dealers live deck and your own virtual deck.
When learning to play the game, there are some basic strategies you should know and practice, these can give you an edge when playing. Increasing your chances of coming away with more money than you place on your bets.
As a basic strategy, a player should always watch the dealer’s hand when considering how to play. When the dealer’s shown card is 7 to 10, the player should not stop drawing until they go over 17. If the dealers shown card is low, from 2 to 6 however, the player should stop drawing earlier.
The idea is to avoid going bust by trying to get too close to 21. You only have to go higher than the dealer in order to win. With an ideal number to aim for being 18, continuing to take more cards once you have reached this number is far too risky and likely to result in you going bust.
When playing Live games, shuffle tracking involves attempting to follow how the cards are returned to the deck and shuffled in order to predict what cards will be dealt with next. However, this method does have its issues, with dealers the shuffle can be unpredictable.
With machine shuffling however it is quite possible to predict the result if you manage to track the cards correctly as machines will always follow a set pattern when shuffling.
Card Counting works in a similar way to Shuffle Tracking in that you are keeping track of which cards have been seen. However in the case of counting the cards you are attempting to calculate the value of each card and most importantly, track where they will show up in order to determine the value of each hand.
This works to allow an experienced player to properly judge when to make big bets, giving them a better idea of their odds of winning depending on their skill at counting cards.
Blackjack has been popular for centuries and it will most likely stay popular for a very long time. The game is very entertaining for everyone, even people who have never played it before.
Unlike most table games, Blackjack is a game you can get into in less than 10 minutes and win without much of a struggle. Click here if you want to test your Blackjack knowledge and make an account at Fun88!