As one of the most popular casino games out there, Blackjack comes in many different variations. While there are plenty of Blackjack online variations to choose from, knowing the basic rules and Blackjack tips is crucial if you wish to become good at it.
Today we can all enjoy playing online Blackjack from our homes and we do not have to spend money actually traveling to a land-based casino in order to try our luck. If you have been looking for a great online casino to start your Blackjack journey, click here and register at Royal Panda!
Online Blackjack is not a hard game to get into. However, learning all about the rules and gathering all the tips can surely help you out when it comes to making real money by playing Blackjack online. Continue reading to get to know all of the online Blackjack tips we have prepared for you!
|Jeetplay Casino||₹700000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Spin Casino||₹100000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Jackpotcity||₹160000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Betway||₹60000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Royal Panda||₹10000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Lucky Days||₹100000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Yeti Casino||₹24000 Bonus||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||₹10000 Bonus||Play Now|
|22Bet||₹25000 Bonus||Play Now|
Basic, Most Important Blackjack Tips
Before anything, you should take a few things into consideration if you are planning to earn money by playing Blackjack online:
Learn how the game should be played
Obviously, understanding the rules of Blackjack is the first step towards improving and becoming a better Blackjack player. You should not go and make any bets using real money unless you are familiar with the rules and have experience playing Blackjack in general.
Know when to stop playing
One of the hardest things to do when playing Blackjack online is actually knowing when to quit playing. It does not matter if you are ahead and winning, sometimes it is better to quit than to lose everything. Of course, if you are on a losing streak, there is a high chance not much will change, so you need to know when to quit!
Do not drink and gamble
Drinking and gambling simply do not go well together. Drunk people make impulsive decisions and Blackjack is not that type of casino game. Blackjack online requires you to use your brain and come up with strategies that will lead to a win. It is extremely unlikely you will be making any significant progress in Blackjack if you are drunk.
Learn to manage your bankroll
Aside from knowing how to play the game, understanding how to manage your bankroll is also very important. Always spread your wagers with care and start with low bets if you are a beginner without much experience.
Online Blackjack Tips For Beginners
If you are a beginner at Blackjack, the following tips are something you will want to remember to play blackjack for free and real money:
- Focus on basic Blackjack rules and strategies, do not bother with other Blackjack variations if you do not know how to play the standard version of the game.
- Play Blackjack games that will pay 3:2, not those that pay 6:5.
- 8-deck Blackjack game will pay full (3:2), single deck blackjack game will not, these pay only 6:5.
- Look for table rules that suit you. In most cases, you should look for the dealer standing on Soft 17.
- In case you are playing a 6 or 8 deck Blackjack game, pick those games that will allow you to freely surrender if you wish.
- Try to avoid using Martingale Betting System. This system will require you to double your bet if you lose. With Blackjack, this is very risky as there will be many times you will end up having a losing streak.
- If you play at lower stakes, that does not have to mean you will be losing less money. For example, if you bet $20 on a table that pays only 6:5, you will have a disadvantage of 2% that will result in a 40¢ loss per hand. When you play at 3:2 tables, betting $100, you will actually lose only 26¢.
- Avoid taking insurance as you will only be paid 2:1. Insurance is usually done by highly-experienced players who know how to do card counting and only in specific situations.
- If the dealer is showing 5 or 6, they are most likely going to make a hand and not bust. Try not doubling your card of 7 or less simply because the dealer is showing a 5 or 6 card.
- If you are on your Soft 17, do not stand! You cannot bust with this hand if you make a hit!
- The dealer is not the one deciding who will win or lose, their job is to deal the cards and follow the rules as they are. Do not complain to the dealers.
- Do not bet by following that ‘’feeling’’ you have. You should plan your bets ahead and figure out how you plan to play your hands!
- Do not surrender all the time, surrender only if, for example, you have 16 but the dealer has 9, 10, or Ace.
- Do not double 4,4. This is when you will want to hit unless you are against 5 or 6. If you are facing a 5 or 6, try splitting instead!
- Do not go all-in. Going all-in is a rather impulsive decision and there is no reason for you to ever do that. Keep enough money to split or double your hand.
When To Split And When Not To Split?
Many players who like to play Blackjack end up confused when it comes to knowing when to split and when not to split. To make your life easier, here are a few tips related to that too:
- Never, ever split if you have a hand of 2x 10s. If your hand has two values of 10, that is an amazing hand that has a total value of 20, which is extremely close to 21! It is very rare a dealer will ever manage to beat that hand!
- Avoid splitting if you have a hand of 2x 5s. The total value of these is 10, which is a great chance for you to double down. Consider this tip as something you can use when it comes to pairs of 4s too!
- If you have a hand of two Aces, always split. Doing this will most likely give you a great result.
- If you have a hand of two 6s and the dealer has a value of cards that go from 3 to 6, split
- If you have a hand of two 7s and the dealer has a value of cards that go from 3 to 7, split
- If you have a hand of two 8s, you are rather unlucky as that is a value of 16, which is considered to be the worst Blackjack hand. It is suggested you split this hand so you get a chance to land a hand that has at least one card that is worth 10.
- If you have a hand of two 9s and the dealer has a value of cards from 2 up to 9, split.
Knowing When To Double Down In Blackjack
The beauty of knowing when to double down in online Blackjack can actually lead to some truly outstanding winnings. To help you out, we will go over the hands that will be an excellent opportunity to double down properly:
- You should double down if the dealer has a 5 or 6 and you have a soft 13 or 14.
- You should double down if the dealer has a 4,5 or 5 and you have a hand value of soft 15 or 16.
- Double down if you have a soft 17 or 18, but the dealer has a hand value of 3 to 6.
- Always double down if the dealer has a value of 2 and 8, but you have a 9.
- If the dealer has a value of 9 and less, and you have a value of 10, double down.
- Double down if the dealer has a 10 card value or an Ace but you have 11.
Blackjack is a game that was designed so that everyone can enjoy it. Even if you are entirely new to it, you can easily learn and get better. There are plenty of players who have managed to make great winnings just by being very lucky and using common sense.
If you want to try out playing Blackjack at an online casino, click here and register at Fun88, or click here and check out Betway Casino. Both of these casinos are a great place to begin your Blackjack online journey!